JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
RESHAM GHAR COLONY, BAKSHI NAGAR, JAMMU – 180001
website:http://jkpsc.nic.in Jammu: 0194-2566528, 2566530
email:firstname.lastname@example.org Srinagar: 0194-2312629 (f} 2312631
Notification No: 01- PSC (DR-P) OF 2021
Applications through online mode are invited for filling up of 70 posts of Prosecuting Officer (G) in J&K Home Department in the pay scale of (47600-151100), in terms of the Provisions contained in S.O 41 dated 08-02-2021 issued by Home Department, Government of UT of Jammu & Kashmir, read with “Jammu & Kashmir Probationer (Conduct of Service, Pay & Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020” notified vide S.0. 192 of 2020 dated: 17.06.2020, and The Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business & Procedure) Rules, 1980, as amended from time to time, from the applicants who are domiciles of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts.
◾️ Prosecuting Officer
◾️ Total Post- 70
◾️ Qualifications – LL.B. + Domicile of J&K UT
◾️ Apply before April 09, 2021
Centre of Examination:
1. The examination will be held at Srinagar & Jammu centres. All the candidates shall indicate the option for examination centre as indicated above.
2. The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a centre is allotted to a candidate, request for a change of centre will not be entertained.
3. Information about the Examination indicating the time table and Centre of Examination for the candidates will be uploaded on the websites of the Commission about two weeks before the date of examination. If any candidate does not find his/her Roll Number on the website of the Commission, one week before the date of examination, he/she must immediately contact the Commission’s Office at Srinagar/Jammu, with proof of having submitted his/her application. Failure to do so will deprive him/her of any claim for consideration.
4. Candidate must submit his/her online application form, Email ID and Mobile Number along with his/her Name, Date of Birth and Name of the Examination, while addressing any communication to the Commission. Communication from the candidates not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
5. Admit Cards will be available for downloading about two weeks before the date of examination on the official website of the Commission i.e. jkpsc.nic.in. Candidate must bring printout of the Admit Card/Roll Number Slip to the Examination Hall.
6. For securing entry into the centre of examination, in addition to the Admit Card/roll Number Slip, it is mandatory to carry at least two passport size recent color photographs (not taken earlier than 01.01.2021) and anyone of the original valid Photo-Id proof such as:
i. Aadhar Card/ E-Aadhar,
ii. Voter’s ID Card,
iii. Driving License,
iv. PAN Card,
vi. School /College/University |- Card
vii. Employer ID Card.
After successful submission of the online application form, candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:
General Category = Rs.1000.00
Reserved Categories = Rs.500.00
PHC Candidates = Nil
The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein below:
a) Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http:/Iwww.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
b) Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration’ or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
c) After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details etc.
d) The candidate shall also be required to upload the image of date stamped recent passport size color photograph and signature. The photograph should not be taken earlier than 01.01.2021.
e) Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to 20kB in * jpeg or *.jpg only.
f) After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.
g) Click on the “show examination ” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to apply.
h) On Clicking on the “show examination” a window will appear on your computer screen. Select the month of the advertisement notification for which you want to apply, a link(s) for the post(s) will appear on the computer screen.
i) An “APPLY” button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
j) On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
k) On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account. Candidate shall fill up the remaining required fields in the application form
and tick the declaration thereof, Once the candidate is satisfied about the filled in details, then, he or she may click on
“SUBMIT” button to finally push the data into server with successful submission report.
l) On successful submission of the basic details, the candidates will be required to pay the online fee and uploading of the documents, for final submission of the online application form.
m) Candidates can pay the requisite fee through online mode in the “SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS” menu in your account.
n) After successful payment of the fee, the fee status will get reflected on the Online Application form. Candidates can check the fee status by clicking on the Print Application Button in the submitted Applications menu in your JKPSC account. In
case the payment status shows either “not submitted or under processing or status has not been reflected on your submitted application form’, candidates(s) are advised to contact the JKPSC office at Solina Srinagar/Resham Ghar Colony Jammu
immediately for clarification. Further where the online fee is paid through other service providers the candidate must ensure that not only the amount of fee is debited from his/service provider’s Account but also credited into the official account
o) The candidate would be able get the printout of his/her submitted application only after the payment of the requisite fee and uploading of requisite documents viz Date of Birth Certificate, Degree Certificate, Category Certificate and Domicile Certificate.
p) The JKPSC will not undertake detailed scrutiny of applications for the eligibility and other aspects at the time of Preliminary examination and therefore, candidature will be accepted only provisionally. The candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, etc and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post(s). Copies of supporting documents will be sought at the time of document verification. When scrutiny is under taken, if any claim if made in the application is not found/substantiated by proof, the candidature will be cancelled and the Commission’s decision shall be final and binding.
q) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
Editing of the online application form:
Candidates who have successfully submitted the online application form along with requisite fee will be allowed to edit their submitted online application form within three days after the cut-of date ie. on 10 April, 2021 (12:00AM) upto 12th April 2021 (11:59PM).
If you have any query regarding this you can comment here or directly contact us.