Internship In NITI Ayog For all Graduate & Post Graduates
NITI Internship Scheme
NITI Aayog announces the revised NITI Internship Scheme. This Scheme seeks to engage students pursuing Under Graduate / Graduate / Post Graduate Degrees or are Research Scholars enrolled in recognized University/Institution within India or abroad, as “interns”. These ‘tnterns” shall be given exposure to various Verticals/ Divisions/Units within NITI Aayog and would be expected to supplement the process of analysis within NITI Aayog through empirical collection and collation of in-house and other information. For the ” Interns” the exposure to the functioning of the Indian Government may be an add-on in furthering their future interests.
Unpaid or Paid – The internship will be on unpaid basis.
Name of the Scheme : The NITI Internship Scheme
Purpose : To allow short term exposure of “selected candidates ” with the different Verticals/ Divisions/Units ol NITI Aayog, Government of India as ‘Interns.
Eligibility : Bonafide students of any recognized University/ Institution within India or abroad, fulfilling foilowing conditions are eligible to apply for the internship :
- Under-graduate students, having completed/appeared in the term end exams of second year I 4th, semester of the bachelor degree course and secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in 12th class.
- Graduate students having completed/ appeared in the term end exams of first year/2nd seme ster of their post graduate prograrnme or perusing research/PhD and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- The students who have appeared in the final exam orjust completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission for higher studies may also be considered for internship provided that –
(I) They have secured 7 Ooh or more cumulative marks in all the years/ semesters of their graduation/ post-graduation till the date of application.
(II) The period between the month of declaration of result of linal exam and the desired month of internship should not exceed six months e.g. if the result is declared in the month of June then he/she can apply for the internship beginning til1 the month of December.
Period – 6 Weeks
Procedure for apply
Online Apply from official website link are given below
Internship application will be accepted ONLINE only during 1st (00:00 hrs) to 10th (23:59 hrs)
Instructions to fill the Online Application Form
1. Name Enter your name (as in Class 10th/High School Certificate)
2. Father’s Name : Enter your father’s full name (as in Class 10th/High School Certificate)
3. Address: Enter your present address for correspondence with 6 digit PIN Code
4. Contact Number: Enter your landline number, if any, with the relevant STD Code
5. Mobile Number: Enter your 10 digit mobile number correctly (without pre-fixing zero)
6. E-mail ID: Enter your correct and valid e-mail ID
7. Date of Birth: Enter your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format only (as in Class 10th/High
School Certificate) For eg. If your date of birth is 13th August, 1993, fill as 13/08/1993
8. Educational Qualifications:
For 12th Class/Senior Secondary
Discipline may include Science/Commerce/Arts and further specification. Eg.
Science (Medical), Science (Non-Medical) etc.
For Under Graduate/Graduate/Post Graduate/Higher Studies
Mention the discipline against the course selected. For eg.
B. Tech Civil
In case the course is not mentioned amongst the list of courses, choose “Others” and
enter Discipline against it.
9. Select the Qualification Status: Whether Pursuing or Completed.
– If already appeared in semester/term exam, then the candidate should mention the next
semester as the pursuing semester/term.
10. Enter marks in percentage. It may be noted that the student is required to enter the net/average
percentage scored till date. CGPA/Grade shall be converted into equivalent percentage.
11. Area of Interest: Choose only one area of interest.
1) You are eligible to apply for the internship only if you fulfil the eligibility criteria mentioned
in the guidelines.
2) Internship application will be accepted ONLINE only during 1st (00:00 hrs) to 10th (23:59 hrs)
of every month. No other mode of application will be accepted.
3) You are advised to check the details before submission. No correspondence regarding change
of details will be entertained.
4) You should note Registration Number after submitting the application form for future
5) NITI Aayog does not assume any responsibility if you are not being able to submit your
application on account of technical reasons or any other reason beyond the control of NITI
6) You need not send the printout of ONLINE application or any other supporting documents.
7) In case of any web related issues, please contact at email@example.com
Online Apply link – click here
Official Website For NITI Ayog Internship – Click here
For More Information You can visit our –
Youtube Channel – Click here
Instagram – Click here
Telegram Channel – Click here
Whatsapp Group – Click here