HIGH COURT OF TRIPURA
No.F.11(14)-HC/2021/ 7 Dated, Agartala, the 31st March, 2021
1. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates who have not completed 35 years of age in case of General candidates and 38 years of age in case of Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes candidates as on the last date fixed for the receipt of applications for filling up of 13(thirteen) vacancies (UR-05, ST-04, SC-04) (Actual) in Grade-III of Tripura Judicial Service instead of 06(six) vacancies as mentioned in the Registry’s earlier Advertisement No. 01/2021, dated 01.02.2021. Some more posts may also be available additionally in the event of promotion of some Grade-III. Officers to Grade-II in the meantime. If no suitable candidate of reserved categories is found available, the posts may be filled up by the candidates of unreserved category as per rule(s).
2. Intending candidates may submit application through Online Application Portal only which will be available in the official website of the High Court of Tripura (http://the.nic.in) w.e.f. 01.04.2021 till 30.04.2021 (upto 4.00 P.M.). To apply the candidates have to click on the “Recruitment [Online Application]” tab in the Home page of the High Court’s website.
3. Last date for submission of fresh application is 30.04.2021. In case of submission of fresh application, age limit of the candidates would be considered as on the last date of submission of application (30.04.2021), Other terms and conditions will remain unchanged i.e. as per Advertisement No.01/2021 dated 01.02.2021 available in the official website of the High Court of Tripura.
4. The number of post(s) is likely to be increased as indicated.
5. It may also be clarified that those candidates who have already applied for the said post vide Registry’s earlier Advertisement No. 01/2021, dated 01.02.2021, shall not have to apply again and if they are otherwise eligible, their eligibility shall not be disturbed on account of issuance of this fresh notification. However, for those candidates who apply now in response to the fresh advertisement, their eligibility shall be judged on the basis of time lines provided in the said advertisement.
6. Date of Preliminary Written Examination fixed on 06.06.2021 (Sunday).
🔷 Judicial Officers
🔷 Total Post- 13 (UR – 05)
🔷 Qualifications – LL.B.
🔷 Apply before April 30, 2021
🔷 Apply at – thc.nic.in
🔷 Prelim Exam – 6 June 2021
🔷 Knowledge of Bangali Language
Candidates have to submit application through Online Application Portal only. The High Court will not entertain any hard copy application. Before submission of online application, the candidates are to read the instructions carefully in the ‘How to Apply’ segment of the Online Application Portal.
Online Application Portal will be available on the High Court website (https://the.nic.in) from 02.02.2021 to 01.03.2021(upto 04:00 P.M.). To apply the candidates have to click on the ‘Recruitment [Online Application]’ tab in the Home page of the High Court’s website.
Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, due to any unavoidable circumstances, if any candidate submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the application with latest Registration Number is complete in all respect.
In case of multiple applications, the application with the latest Registration Number shall only be entertained by the High Court and fee paid against one Registration Number shall not be adjusted against any other Registration Number.
Candidates who score pass marks or more in the Preliminary Written Examination will be asked for scrutiny of original marks-sheets/ certificates/documents. If the candidate fulfils the criteria of his/her candidature then he/she eligible for Final Written Examination.
The candidates already in Government Services shall apply either through proper channel or attach ‘No-Objection Certificate’ from his/her employer.
SYLLABUS OF THE FINAL WRITTEN EXAMINATION FOR THE POSTS IN GRADE.lI| OF TRIPURA JUDICIAL SERVICE.
i) ENGLISH -100 marks:
ENGLISH -100 marks
(a) Essay Writing
(b) Precise Writing
(c) Grammar ete.
ii) BENGALI -100 marks:
(a) Translation of an English Passage into Bengali- 25 marks
(b) Translation of a Bengali Passage into English- 25 marks
(c) Essay writing- 30 marks
(d) Report writing to newspaper on social/specific problem to publish it to
draw the attention of the authority- 20 marks.
iii) GENERAL KNOWLEDGE-100 marks:
(a) Objective Type
(b) Aptitude Test
iv) LAW PAPER-I-100 marks:
(a) Constitution of India
(b) Code of Civil Procedure
(c) Transfer of Property Act
(d} Indian Contract Act
v) LAW PAPER-II -100 marks:
(a) Indian Penal Code
(b) Criminal Procedure Code
(c) Indian Evidence Act
(d) Law of Torts
Interview, Viva-voce – 100 marks.
Minimum qualifying marks in Viva voce: As per Tripura Judicial Service Rules, 2003 (as amended upto date).
If you have any query regarding this you can comment here or directly contact us.