Madhya Pradesh Public Health Services Corporation Limited, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
(Please view vacancy details at www.mpphscl.in or www.sams.co.in)
Rule Book and Detailed Advertisement for Recruitment for 24+ Contractual Vacancies
MPPHSCL Legal Officer Recruitment 2021: Madhya Pradesh Public Health Services Corporation Limited (MPPHSCL) invites application for the position Legal Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to MPPHSCL before 12-04-2021.
|Job Role||Legal Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||(1) For General Category: 18 to 40 years (2) For SC, ST, OBC, Government/Nigam/Mandal/ Autonomous Org. employees/Nagar Sainik/Handicapped/Women’s (Unreserved/ Reserved) etc.:18 to 45 years (Maximum 5 years relaxation in age)|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Last DateTo Apply||12-04-2021|
Note: For the above position age limit is as below:
(1) For General Category: 18 to 40 years
(2) For SC, ST, OBC, Government/Nigam/Mandal/ Autonomous Org. employees/Nagar Sainik/Handicapped/Women’s (Unreserved/ Reserved) etc.:18 to 45
years (Maximum 5 years relaxation in age)
Online Submission of Application Starts from: 23.03.2021.
The Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 12.04.2021 at 11:59:59 PM.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
Online Recruitment Application is spread over different sections designed to obtain information related to the candidate’s Personal Profile, Educational Qualification, Experience, Job Preference, Image, Signature and Documents Upload, Preview of Application before submission and Submit Application.
Before filling up the Online Recruitment Application Form, candidates are advised to go through the relevant advertisement and other details available on https://mpphscl.in/ and www.sams.co.in.
A. PROCEDURE AND STEPS TO BE FOLLOWED TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
The application will be submitted online through the URL https://sams.co.in (Online submission of application shall start from 23.03.2021)
STEP-1: Click on the “NEW REGISTRATION” button fill-up the Registration Form.
If you are already a registered user, click on the “ALREADY REGISTERED” button and enter Login ID & Password to proceed.
STEP-2: After submission of Registration Form, candidates need to validate their registration by putting their RMN (Registered Mobile Number) as it is indicated above. Applicants are requested to keep their User ID (which is RMN) and password in safe custody.
STEP-3: Keep ready following documents before starting to fill the online Application Form:
i. Profile image (Candidates recent photograph)
ii. Signature image
iii. 10th Certificate
iv. Essential Qualification Documents
v. Essential Experience Documents [In case of current employment, candidates may upload their appointment letter and last three months’ salary details
instead of experience certificate]
vi. Required/mandatory documents/ (As per the requirement of the position which is mentioned in the online form)
Note- The required/ mandatory documents should be uploaded in a single file in .jpeg, .jpg, .pdf or .png format with size not exceeding 500 KBs.
STEP-4: After successful registration, the applicant can log in to apply for the position. After login “JOB DASHBOARD” will be opened. The applicants can view position name, no. of vacancy, etc. “JOB DASHBOARD” section. (Applicants are requested to read and understand the eligibility criteria for the post they are applying for).
STEP-5: Click on the “आवेदनकरें/ Apply Now” button to apply for the position you are eligible and wish to apply.
STEP-6: Once you click on the “आवेदनकरें/ Apply Now” button following sections will appear in the Application Form.
STEP-7: Please complete the PERSONAL SECTION and click on the “SUBMIT & PROCEED TO NEXT” button.
STEP-8: Please complete the QUALIFICATION SECTION and click on the “SUBMIT & PROCEED TO NEXT” button.
STEP-9: Please complete the EXPERIENCE SECTION and click on the “SUBMIT & PROCEED TO NEXT” button.
STEP-10: Please upload the required image and documents in the IMAGE & DOCUMENTS SECTION and click on the “SUBMIT & PROCEED TO NEXT” button.
• After filling all the details, there is a provision for reviewing the details which applicants have filled in the Application Form by clicking on the “Preview Application” button before final submission. The preview page will display all the details that Applicants have mentioned in his/ her application form.
• Applicants are advised to go through all the details filled for the position carefully and attentively, as, after the final submission of the application form, the applicant shall not be able to edit and/or resubmit the application again.
• Before final submission of online Application Form, applicants are required to read the declaration given on the website carefully and provide their consent on it, failing which the applicant won’t be able to complete registration. The applicants must check the details carefully before final submission of the application form.
• Once Applicants are sure about the details filled by them in the application form, they can click on the “Confirm & Submit Application” button for the final submission of their applications.
• After successful submission of the Application Form, the applicant will receive an SMS on his/ her RMN (Registered Mobile Number) containing the application reference no, which can be used for future reference.
• Applicants can now print/download their application form for their further reference.
• Candidates are advised to take a print of this page by clicking on the “Print” option for their future reference.
• The applicant can view his/her application anytime by logging in to the above website.
If you have any query regarding this you can comment here or directly contact us.